Polycore Shutters For Your Denver Area Home
It's no secret that Greene Designs Inc. is a local leader for Littleton window treatments, including polycore shutters. Yet, what many people don't really understand is what makes polycore shutters a top choice.
We're the Littleton shutter company to contact to get high-quality window treatments, but also to learn more about the options you have available to you. You aren't just buying shutters; you should be making an informed decision as both a homeowner and a consumer.
We don't just want you to get shutters, we want you to understand why they're a good fit for you and how you can benefit from them. Aside from just good looks, polycore shutters can really help improve your household.
What Are Polycore Shutters?
When you contact a window treatment company and ask about shutters, it's essential that you know your options and know the difference between the various types. Some of what you need to know about polycore shutters:
- This is a solid synthetic shutter with a co-extruded aluminum core. Simply put, they're sturdy and durable.
- These shutters have a baked on waterborne paint and are both fire retardant and moisture resistant. Plus, they're as attractive as wood shutters but have the durability of a synthetic material.
- High-quality shutters help make your windows and your home more energy-efficient. This reduces your monthly utility costs and also means that your household is more Eco-friendly.
- You get optimal light control with shutters because of the slat and louver system. Plus, this style of window treatment also offers maximum privacy.
- Many homeowners also appreciate that the polycore material is nonporous. So, unlike something like fabric curtains, this means dust and dirt won't get trapped or stuck. They're easy to wipe clean, making it a suitable fit for households where anyone with asthma or allergies lives. You can improve your indoor air quality with this choice of window treatment.
Of course, let's not forget the benefit of how important it is to have sturdy shutters. As beautiful as wood is, it's harder to maintain and more likely to need repairs.
Making Good Choices About Shutters
AS with any style of window treatment, you have choices to make about your polycore shutters such as:
- Panel Width
- Louver Size
- Divider Rails
- Shutter Colors
By working with a reputable expert, you'll gain better insight about the options you have, the benefits to expect, and feel confident about your overall decision. Contact us today to find out more about the polycore shutters we carry that will be perfect for your Littleton home.